meet Dr. Suzanne Levine
Dr. Suzanne Levine aesthetic podiatrist, board-certified podiatric foot surgeon has been named one of America’s Top Podiatrists and is one of the most internationally acclaimed podiatrists in the industry. She has tremendous peer recognition and has been repeatedly voted one of the most influential podiatrists in the United States by her colleagues. Dr. Suzanne Levine is a highly regarded instructor and she co-chairs the International Aesthetic Foot Society (IAFS.com).
- Northwell Health (Lenox Hill Hospital), 2008 – Present
- International Aesthetic Foot Society, Vice President and Co-Founder, 2005 – Present
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Professional Associate of Podiatric Medicine, 1997 – Present
- Most influential podiatrist in the U.S.A., nominated 2017 by Podiatry Management
- New York Magazine, Top Physician, 2012
- Named “Cosmetic Authority” on feet among the top podiatrists in the U.S. by “The Consumers’ Research Council of America.” 2007, 2008, 2009
- Podiatric Management magazine, one of the top and most influential podiatrists in the United States. 2008
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Diplomate, 1985
- New York Presbyterian/Cornell Medical Center, Professional Associate of Podiatric Medicine, 1997 – Present
- Northwell Hospital (Lenox Hill Hospital), 2008 – Present
- New York State, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, #N002752-1, 1977.
- New Jersey, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, #MDO-1744, 1977.
- New York State, Registered Physical Therapist, #004477-1.
- My Feet Are Killing Me, co-author with Everett M. Lautin, M.D., and Michele Bender, 2015
- Contributor to How Top Doctors Treat Themselves, Simon & Schuster, 2009
- Walk It Off, 2007
- Your Feet Don't Have to Hurt, 2004
- Women Doctors Guide to Health and Healing, Oxmoor House, Inc., 2003
- You Don’t Need Plastic Surgery, co-author Everett M. Lautin, M.D. with Kathryn Lance, M Evans Publisher, New York, 2003
- The Botox Book 2002 by Everett Lautin (Author), Suzanne Levine (Author), Kathryn Lance (Contributor)
- You Don’t Need Plastic Surgery 2003 by Everett Lautin (Author), Suzanne Levine (Author), Kathryn Lance (Author)
- 50 Ways to Treat Foot Pain by Suzanne Levine (Author)
View Dr. Suzanne Levine’s Curriculum-Vitae.
Dr. Levine maintains the leading status of the forefront of podiatric surgery and keeping abreast of all the latest trends and innovations in medical treatments and noninvasive procedures. Over the past 20 years, New York City Podiatrist Dr. Suzanne Levine has authored multiple books and revolutionized podiatric surgery from her Park Avenue practice, Millennium Podiatry. Her ultimate mission is for every patient to feel their best and return to their favorite pair of shoes as soon as possible, even the highest of designer stilettos.
To satisfy her objective, she has developed and established a best-selling line of proprietary foot, face, and body care products.
DR. SUZANNE LEVINE’S AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
DR. SUZANNE LEVINE’S MEDIA APPEARANCES
Dr. Suzanne Levine is a featured regular as NBC’s foot care expert on The Today Show and WNBC’s Today in New York. Her past television credits include The Doctor Oz Show, The Doctors, 2020, Oprah, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, 20/20, The View, Nightline, Good Morning America, and numerous other premier broadcasts around the world.
VISIT NEW YORK CITY PODIATRIST DR. SUZANNE LEVINE
Dr. Levine practices podiatry at Millennium Podiatry on Park Avenue in New York City. Millennium Podiatry also offers the latest nonsurgical medical spa treatments.
"Dr. Levine and her team are real top professionals in the field of podiatry. I came here because of a misdiagnosed foot problem. Dr Levine identified the issue immediately. Also the office is state of the art and supper efficient!"
"Dr. Levine, Dr. Ryan and the team at Institute Beauté provided the best podiatry services and overall healthcare experience I have ever received. From my initial consultation through both of my foot surgeries and follow-ups, I have had every question answered, every treatment clearly and patiently explained to me and am treated like family during every visit. Dr. Levine is at the top of her field and introduced me to innovative procedures that were able to correct foot problems I formerly thought I would struggle with forever. Correcting my foot pain has changed my life and I could not recommend Dr. Levine and her team highly enough."
"I knew from my consultation with Dr. Ryan that I was in great hands at Dr Levine's practice. He answered all my questions, putting any concerns at ease, educating and assuring me on problems and solutions. We were on the same page when I left the office and I felt confident to book the operations. I was treated for multiple ailments including bunions, flat feet, and crooked toes. Within a month, I can feel the difference in my arch and even the way I walk, not to mention how much better they look. The office is aesthetically glamorous, it gives me great vibes, and the girls at the desk are so sweet and accommodating. This is the place to go if you have any concerns about your feet!"
"Dr. Suzanne Levine and her team are the best! I had a bad infection on my toe that looked dreadful. Dr. Levine treated it with a laser that was gentle, quick, and effective. After two treatments, my toe looked 100% better! I would definitely trust them with any foot issues in the future"
"Dr. Levine and staff are absolutely amazing. I had several consultations with other podiatrists, none came close Dr. Levine or Dr. Ryan. Both do meticulous work. I had very painful bunions on both feet, Dr. Levine removed both and I barely have scars (seriously!). Kind, compassionate, and TOP in her field. My sister suffers from the same (painful bunions), and she lives over an hour and half outside NYC but she will ONLY see Dr. Levine for her surgery. I highly recommend 100%!!!"
What are the Common Causes of Heel Pain?
Do you have heel pain after standing for long periods? A podiatrist in New York City may recommend custom orthotics and other advanced treatments.Read
What Treatments are Available for Ledderhose Disease?
Ledderhose disease can cause hard lumps along the bottom of your foot. Learn what treatments are available for foot pain at our cutting-edge clinic.Read
Can Bunions Go Away on Their Own?
Bunion pain can be incredibly uncomfortable and may not go away by itself. Learn how options like bunion surgery from a trained podiatrist can help.Read
What's the Difference Between Plantar Fasciitis and Ledderhose Disease?
Plantar fasciitis and Ledderhose disease can cause problems like foot pain. See how our advanced podiatry clinic helps you find relief from symptoms.Read