meet Dr. Suzanne Levine
Dr. Suzanne Levine aesthetic podiatrist, board-certified podiatric foot surgeon has been named one of America’s Top Podiatrists and is one of the most internationally acclaimed podiatrists in the industry. She has tremendous peer recognition and has been repeatedly voted one of the most influential podiatrists in the United States by her colleagues. Dr. Suzanne Levine is a highly regarded instructor and she co-chairs the International Aesthetic Foot Society (IAFS.com).
- Northwell Health (Lenox Hill Hospital), 2008 – Present
- International Aesthetic Foot Society, Vice President and Co-Founder, 2005 – Present
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Professional Associate of Podiatric Medicine, 1997 – Present
- Most influential podiatrist in the U.S.A., nominated 2017 by Podiatry Management
- New York Magazine, Top Physician, 2012
- Named “Cosmetic Authority” on feet among the top podiatrists in the U.S. by “The Consumers’ Research Council of America.” 2007, 2008, 2009
- Podiatric Management magazine, one of the top and most influential podiatrists in the United States. 2008
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, Diplomate, 1985
- New York Presbyterian/Cornell Medical Center, Professional Associate of Podiatric Medicine, 1997 – Present
- Northwell Hospital (Lenox Hill Hospital), 2008 – Present
- New York State, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, #N002752-1, 1977.
- New Jersey, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, #MDO-1744, 1977.
- New York State, Registered Physical Therapist, #004477-1.
- My Feet Are Killing Me, co-author with Everett M. Lautin, M.D., and Michele Bender, 2015
- Contributor to How Top Doctors Treat Themselves, Simon & Schuster, 2009
- Walk It Off, 2007
- Your Feet Don't Have to Hurt, 2004
- Women Doctors Guide to Health and Healing, Oxmoor House, Inc., 2003
- You Don’t Need Plastic Surgery, co-author Everett M. Lautin, M.D. with Kathryn Lance, M Evans Publisher, New York, 2003
- The Botox Book 2002 by Everett Lautin (Author), Suzanne Levine (Author), Kathryn Lance (Contributor)
- You Don’t Need Plastic Surgery 2003 by Everett Lautin (Author), Suzanne Levine (Author), Kathryn Lance (Author)
- 50 Ways to Treat Foot Pain by Suzanne Levine (Author)
View Dr. Suzanne Levine’s Curriculum-Vitae.
Dr. Levine maintains the leading status of the forefront of podiatric surgery and keeping abreast of all the latest trends and innovations in medical treatments and noninvasive procedures. Over the past 20 years, New York City Podiatrist Dr. Suzanne Levine has authored multiple books and revolutionized podiatric surgery from her Park Avenue practice, Millennium Podiatry. Her ultimate mission is for every patient to feel their best and return to their favorite pair of shoes as soon as possible, even the highest of designer stilettos.
To satisfy her objective, she has developed and established a best-selling line of proprietary foot, face, and body care products.
DR. SUZANNE LEVINE’S AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
DR. SUZANNE LEVINE’S MEDIA APPEARANCES
Dr. Suzanne Levine is a featured regular as NBC’s foot care expert on The Today Show and WNBC’s Today in New York. Her past television credits include The Doctor Oz Show, The Doctors, 2020, Oprah, Entertainment Tonight, Extra, 20/20, The View, Nightline, Good Morning America, and numerous other premier broadcasts around the world.
VISIT NEW YORK CITY PODIATRIST DR. SUZANNE LEVINE
Dr. Levine practices podiatry at Millennium Podiatry on Park Avenue in New York City. Millennium Podiatry also offers the latest nonsurgical medical spa treatments.
"I have had an exceptionally positive experience with Dr. Levine and her entire staff. Everyone in the office is so friendly and caring and literally only a text away! Each of them have been so responsive to any questions I have had. Regarding my surgery, I had a bunionectomy- I was in and out and have experienced no pain. I had surgery on a Thursday and was walking by Monday!"
"Dr. Suzanne Levine is a very vibrant and knowledgeable provider. She is a great listener and was able to help me understand choices I could make to resolve my issue. We proceeded with her recommendation to help my pain and I am so satisfied with the results! Her staff is personable and professional. The office has nice decor and very clean. I never waited more than 5 minutes for an appointment and their phone edicate is friendly. Excellent all around!!"
"Both Dr. Levine and her staff are professional, personable and caring individuals. I recently had corrective surgery, and ingrown nails removed. She did a great job of correcting a previous surgery on my left foot, and I am very pleased with the results. I highly recommend her."
"I just love Dr. Levine and her staff. They are professional and caring from the receptionist to the surgeons - they are all great not to mention my feet look absolutely FABULOUS. Always available when you need them; they answer any questions you have making you feel safe and secure. So if you’re looking for the best foot doctor in town you can stop looking cause you’ve found her with Dr. Levine. Come on in and meet her for yourself - you’ll be soooo happy you did. She’s #1 in my book."
"Dr. Suzanne M. Levine, and her Staff at Institute Beaute have changed my life forever. After 3 Bunion Surgeries on my right foot that were performed incorrectly, painful, and left me with walking problems, unable to find shoes, and miserable for 37 years, I have been blessed with the knowledge, experience, and professionalism that Dr. Levine and her Staff have done to change my life. After a painless, exceptionally perfect surgery, I am able to see my foot normal and straight for the first time."
Say Goodbye to Bunions and Hello to Summer Sandals
Bunions can make wearing shoes uncomfortable and even painful. Enjoy cute summer sandals again through advanced bunion treatment in New York City.Read
Six Reasons Why Orthotics Are Needed For Your Feet
Custom-made orthotics in New York can prevent issues like foot pain and poor alignment. Learn the other benefits of orthotics by calling our clinic.Read
How Do I Know If I Have Flat Feet?
Wondering if you have flat feet? Discover the signs and symptoms of flat feet and how to ease arch pain.Read
A Pandemic of Broken Toes
At home people often walk around barefoot. Not a good idea. An unprotected foot and furniture is not a good combination.Read