Chic Shoes That You Can Wear!
Stylish, chic, comfortable, AND less expensive— this formula has rocketed Michael Kors to fame and fortune. In addition to his fashionable clothing, attractive handbags, and classy watches, for any woman with shoe sense Michael Kors will soon be on her feet. MK— the go-to shoes for 9-5, and weekend in the country. MK fabulous stilettos with similar textures and materials are often mistaken for shoes for times the price. MK shoes have a wider toe box and excellent cushioning, so, if you have a neuroma, a bunion, or just wide feet— think of Michael Kors. I have MK shoes, boots, and sneakers.
Ultrachic shoes that are great for those with wider width feet who insist on the ultimate name brand.
Chanel and chic are synonymous. Nothing beats a classic Chanel heel.
The “Sex In The City” shoe that people are mugged for. Enduring styles for both everyday and formal wear. Made from the most luxurious and expensive materials with styles that go from the very narrow to those for wider feet. Adorned with rhinestones, beads, and pearls that make Manolos jewels for your feet.
Some of the best Gucci shoes can last a lifetime and should not be overlooked.
Jimmy Choo for the narrower, high arch, Cinderella foot; don’t try to wear on you D width feet.
If you want to feel young and hip, the sneaker shoes and boots are for you.
Not a day goes by when the girls are not waiting on line for his latest creations with the distinctive red soles. Get to the store early, and bring lunch. Speak to your insurance carrier to list your Louboutin separately. Or wait for the knock-offs.
Other great names to look for in shoes include:
- YSL Well designed platforms that can elevate you six to eight inches and allow you to walk longer.
- Rag & Bone “Love my Rag & Bone shoes!” Great material for those with bunions, hammertoes, and challenged feet. Love my Rag and Bones boots.
- Cole Haan Nike technology in a more stylish shoe. • Ivanka Trump Cushioned heels that look great, and not too expensive. Also comfortable flat shoes.
- Tory Burch for the classic ballet slipper at a moderate price. • Sergio Rossi a sandal elevated to architectural wonders at skyscraper prices
- Pierre Hardy known for some of the chicest platform sandals
- Valentino a name synonymous with European style and chic.
- Miu Miu known for great style in a more casual walking shoe
- For more moderate incomes I would look to Aldo, Steve Madden, Vince Camuto, Sam Edelman, Nine West, Stuart Weitzman, Nine West, Guess, Ellie Tahari
- Sofft Made by The Walking Company for truly challenged feet.