A Foot Facial® Can Help Your Feet Look and Feel Their Best
Ever feel embarrassed of your feet due to their rough, dry appearance? Many people suffer from calluses, cracked heels, and other common issues that make it uncomfortable to wear shoes or go barefoot. A Foot Facial at Millennium Podiatry leaves you with soft, hydrated feet that look and feel amazing.
Board-certified podiatric surgeon Dr. Suzanne Levine uses state-of-the-art professional tools and medical-grade products designed to nourish, protect, and restore the health of your feet. Learn more about this five-step program by calling for an appointment in New York City, NY. Our team can answer any questions about this relaxing and invigorating treatment.
Common foot problems caused by wear and tear
Daily wear and tear can lead to a number of problems – ranging from dry, cracked heels to calluses and corns. Wearing ill-fitting shoes or failing to moisturize can make existing issues worse. At Millennium Podiatry, we understand the importance of proper foot care. A Foot Facial is designed to nourish and protect your feet while improving their appearance.
What is involved in a Foot Facial?
Foot Facials at Millennium Podiatry are performed in 45-minute increments and involve a five-step process:
- Mineral oil and salt scrub: Gentle exfoliation removes dead cells, while oils nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Glycolic acid peel: Cracked heels and calluses are softened and peeled away.
- Microdermabrasion: Boosts circulation in the feet to promote natural cell regeneration and healing.
- Revitalizing mint mask: A cooling mask soothes your feet, so they can look and feel their best.
- Pedicure and massage with collagen-promoting copper cream: A finish of polish and massage with a copper cream protects your feet and stimulates collagen production.
What are the benefits of a Foot Facial?
We understand that your feet take a lot of abuse, whether it’s from wearing uncomfortable heels or neglecting to moisturize. Foot Facials at Millennium Podiatry provide immediate relief and long-term benefits that go beyond the aesthetic:
- Soft, hydrated feet
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Improved circulation to reduce discomfort
- Radiant skin with fewer cracks and calluses
- A pampering and luxurious experience
Millennium Podiatry believes in a "Head To Toe" approach to health. This means that when your feet are taken care of, your body and mind reap the benefits as well. Dr. Levine is well-versed in the ins and outs of foot care, so you can trust that you will be in good hands during your Foot Facial in New York City, NY.
Ask about our "Head To Toe" beauty line
Interested in taking home a few of our products? Millennium Podiatry offers an exclusive line of “Head To Toe” beauty items that are available for purchase at our office. These products will help you maintain beautiful and healthy-looking feet long after your appointment. If you're unsure of what would work best for you, Dr. Levine is more than happy to provide personalized recommendations based on your needs.
Schedule your first Foot Facial
There's no better feeling than having soft, hydrated feet that look and feel amazing. Don't let cracked heels and calluses prevent you from strutting confidently in your favorite sandals. To learn about our Foot Facial or book an appointment at Millennium Podiatry in New York City, NY, call now and meet with board-certified podiatric surgeon Dr. Suzanne Levine. Our team is ready to help you get started on the path to healthier, younger-looking feet.